- ISBN: 9789380386942
- Author: Dr. I.V.Oppong, Dr.Walter Affo, Dr. N.K.Sharma, S.K.Khanna, Dr.B.Kapila
Available Options ( In Stock )
- Buy Chapter
Comprehensive Chemistry By Dr. I.V.Oppong
The book is designed as a text/reference book for the students of Senior High School Classes. The book can be used as an effective tool to: Provide knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the scientific methods. Make the subject interesting and motivating through designing activities for students to enhance their understanding of the subject and not to make a collection of facts to be learnt by rote.Create the awareness of the inter-relationship between chemistry and the other disciplines of science.
Audience of the Book :
|The book is designed as a text/reference book for chemistry project work in the schools.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1.Divided into 59 units covering basics of all the disciplines of chemistry such as inorganic, organic, physical and analytical chemistry.
2.The text is attractively illustrated with clear and fully labelled diagrams to aid quick understanding.
3.A wide range of activities have been suggested to motivate the students to develop practical skills.
Table of Contents:
1 Chemistry As A Discipline
- Chemistry Glossary
- Practical Chemistry Class XIth
- Chemistry Class XIth
- Comprehensive Practical Chemistry Class-XI
- Comprehensive Chemistry Activities Class 11th Vol.I
- Golden Chemistry Class 11th New 2014
- NCERT Chemistry Textbook Solutions for Class XI
- Comprehensive Chemistry Class 11th Vol I And II 2013
- MBD Sample Paper Chemistry 11 CBSE (English Medium)
- NCERT Chemistry Part I Textbook for Class XI