| About The Book Business Law
This student-friendly text on Business Law discusses in detail different laws and Acts relating to business, commerce, trade and industry. Divided into six parts, Part I, The Indian Contract Act, 1872 discusses topics such as agreement and contract, offer and acceptance, and consideration. Part II, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930 deals with formation of contract of sale, conditions and warranties, and performance of contract of sale. Part III, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932 explains the nature of partnership and registration and dissolution of a firm. Part IV, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 describes parties to negotiable instruments, presentation of negotiable instruments, and so on. Part V, The Indian Companies Act, 1956 discusses the formation and incorporation of a company and appointment of directors and their legal position. Part VI, General Acts, gives an overview of The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 and The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 2000.
• Cites examples, wherever necessary, to clarify the implication of the law.
Table of Contents:
- Business Law
- Business Law
- Legal Aspects Of Business
- Laws For Business
- Advanced Business Law and the Legal Environment
- विधि सीरीज – 8 सिविल प्रक्रिया संहिता 1908
- विधि सीरीज – 9 मध्य प्रदेश/छत्तीसगढ़ भू–राजस्व संहिता एवं स्थान नियंत्रण अधिनियम
- Law Series 13: U.P.Police Regulation and Police Act, 1861
- Law Series 15: Civil Acts
- भारतीय साक्ष्य अधिनियम 1872 विधि सीरीज–3