- 40% Off₹295.00 ₹177.00Get this eBook
| About The Book Satellite Communication
This compact text provides a thorough, readable treatment of the principles of satellite communication and its various technologies and components. It presents a clear analysis of subsystems of satellites, orbital mechanisms, launching mechanisms, earth and space systems employed in satellite links, and analog and digital communication through satellites. Besides, it explains the different methods used to access the various services provided by a satellite.
The text avoids complicated mathematical derivations, but the results of these derivations and their references are used throughout the book when required for understanding the technical concepts.
Primarily intended as a textbook for undergraduate students of electronics and communication engineering, telecommunication engineering, and information technology, this easy-to-understand book will also be useful as a reference for professional engineers.
• Provides a cogent study of the effects of eclipse, gravitational forces of sun and moon, and earth’s oblateness on the orbit of satellites.
Table of Contents:
1. Overview of Satellite Communication.
2. Satellite Orbits and Inclination.
3. Spacecraft and subsystem.
4. Satellite Link Design.
5. Analog Satellite Communication.
6. Digital Satellite Communication.
7. Multiple Access Techniques.
8. Demand Assigned Multiple Access (DAMA).
9. Encoding and Forwarding Error Correction for Digital Satellite Links.
10. Earth Station Technology.
11. Special Purpose Communication Satellites.
12. Indian Activities in Satellite Communication.