Equal Remuneration Act, 1976 Notes
1. Short title, extent and commencement.
3. Act to have overriding erect.
4. Duty of employer to pay equal remuneration to men and women workers for same work or work of similar nature.
5. No discrimination to be made while recruiting men and women workers.
6. Advisory Committee.
7. Power of appropriate Government to appoint authorities for hearing and deciding claims and complaints.
8. Duty of employers to maintain registers.
11. Offences by companies.
12. Cognizance and trial of offences.
13. Power to make rules.
14. Power of Central Government to give directions.
15. Act not to apply in certain special cases.
16. Power to make declaration.
17. Power to remove difficulties.
18. Repeal and saving