Optimization Methods For Engineers
| About The Book Optimization Methods For Engineers
Primarily designed as a text for the postgraduate students of mechanical engineering and related branches, it provides an excellent introduction to optimization methodsthe overview, the history, and the development. It is equally suitable for the undergraduate students for their electives. The text then moves on to familiarize the students with the formulation of optimization problems, graphical solutions, analytical methods of nonlinear optimization, classical optimization techniques, single variable (one-dimensional) unconstrained optimization, multidimensional problems, constrained optimization, equality and inequality constraints.
With complexities of human life, the importance of optimization techniques as a tool has increased manifold. The application of optimization techniques creates an efficient, effective and a better life.
Includes numerous illustrations and unsolved problems.
Table of Contents:
1. OptimizationAn Overview
Quiz/Objective Type Questions
- Power System Optimization
- Optimization Methods For Engineers
- Aerial Video Encoding Optimization Based On x264 Journal
- Stress Analysis And Optimization Of Crankshaft Under Dynamic Loading Journal
- Optimum Design Of Automotive Composite Drive Shaftwith Genetic Algorithm As Optimization Tool Journal
- Enhanced Greedy Optimization Algorithm with Data Warehousing for Automated Nurse Scheduling System Journal
- Genetic Optimization of Artificial Neural Networks to Forecast Virioplankton Abundance from Cytometric Data Journal
- Lookup Table Optimization for Sensor Linearization in Small Embedded Systems Journal
- Optimization Model of Oil-Volume Marking with Tilted Oil Tank Journal
- Variable Fidelity Surrogate Assisted Optimization Using a Suite of Low Fidelity Solvers Journal