| About The Book Matlab Programming
MATLAB is a very powerful, high-level technical computing language used by mathematicians, scientists and engineers to solve problems in a wide range of application areas. It also comes with several toolboxes to solve most common problems.
The book introduces MATLAB programming in simple language with numerous examples that help clarify the concepts. It is designed to enable readers develop a strong working knowledge of MATLAB and acquire programming skills to write efficient programs.
The book is suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate engineering students, researchers and professionals who wish to learn this language quickly and more conveniently.
The readers after going through this book will be able to write their own programs to solve scientific and engineering problems of varying complexity.
KEY FEATURES :
Use of system commands and problem-solving techniques in command windows is explained in simple and clear language.
Handling of arrays and matrices, which are the main entities in MATLAB environment, is discussed extensively in separate chapters.
Handling of cell arrays and structures is described clearly with examples.
Techniques of developing new MATLAB programs using scripts and functions are explained in a systematic way.
File-handling techniques are also demonstrated.
Topics of two-dimensional graphics are discussed with illustrative plots.
GUI programming is introduced in an easily understandable way.
Table of Contents:
2. COMMON SYSTEM COMMANDS AND MATHEMATICAL OPERATORS
3. HANDLING OF ARRAYS
4. HANDLING OF MATRICES
5. STRINGS, TIME AND DATE
6. CELL ARRAYS AND STRUCTURES
7. PROGRAMMING IN MATLAB, M-FILE SCRIPTS
8. PROGRAMMING IN MATLAB, M-FILE FUNCTIONS
9. FILE I/O HANDLING IN MATLAB
10. TWO-DIMENSIONAL PLOTS
11. GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
- Matlab Programming
- Physical Modeling in MATLAB
- Fundamentals Of MATLAB
- Design Of Solid Shafts Using Matlab Journal
- Matrix And Linear Algebra : Aided With Matlab
- Linear Control Systems with MATLAB Applications eBook By B.S. Manke
- A Handbook On Numerical Technique Lab (MATLAB Based Experiments)
- Lab Primer Through Matlab: Digital Signal Processing Digital Image Processing Digital Signal Processor And Digital Communication
- Numerical Methods in Engineering & Science (Programs in C, C++ and Introduction to MATLAB) eBook By Dr. B.S. Grewal