- 40% Off₹275.00 ₹165.00Get this eBook
| About The Book Marketing Research
Intended primarily as a text for undergraduate and postgraduate students of Management, this compact yet comprehensive book discusses the multidimensional aspects of Marketing Research in an accessible manner.
The book begins with an overview of marketing research, the type and scope of, and stages in marketing research, organization of marketing research in India, and research plan its need, functions and types. Then it goes on to give a clear analysis of research design and its classification, descriptive and experimental research, as well as uses, methods and techniques in qualitative research. Besides, the book gives detailed description on marketing research process and attitude measurement, sampling methods and sample size determination, methods and techniques of data collection and data processing analysis. Finally, the book dwells on various statistical techniques, statistical packages, report writing, and different applications of marketing research in specific areas.
Besides students, professionals engaged in marketing research would find the book very valuable.
Table of Contents:
• Chapter 1 Marketing Research: An Overview
• Chapter 2 Organization of Marketing Research in India
• Chapter 3 Research Plan
• Chapter 4 Research Design
• Chapter 5 Descriptive and Experimental Research
• Chapter 6 Qualitative Research
• Chapter 7 Marketing Research Process Scaling and Attitude Measurement
• Chapter 8 Overview of Sampling Methods and Sample Size Determination
• Chapter 9 Methods and Techniques of Data Collection
• Chapter 10 Data Processing and Analysis
• Chapter 11 Statistical Techniques
• Chapter 12 Statistical Packages
• Chapter 13 Report Writing
• Chapter 14 Applications of Marketing Research in Certain Areas
• Some Illustrations