| About The Book Inventory Management
Inventory control is vitally important to almost any type of industry, whether product or service-oriented. Investments in raw materials, spare parts, work-in-progress and finished products are all critical costs of operations which if not controlled can lead to high capital costs, high operating costs, and decreased production efficiency.
The book is designed as a text on inventory management for postgraduate students pursuing courses in commerce, management, and business studies. It is also suitable for all those studying for professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA, and CS.
Table of Contents:
2.Organizational Set-up for Materials.
3.Working Capital and Inventory.
4.Some Concepts about Inventories.
5.Tools and Techniques of Inventory Management.
7.Supply of Maintenance Materials and Spare Parts.
8.Disposal of Obsolete Materials, Surplus and Scrap.
9.Case Study. Further Reading
- Inventory Management
- Operations Research Methods Related Production, Distribution, and Inventory Management Applications
- A Review and Agenda for Future Research
- Business Research Methods
- Summary Organization Theory and Design
- Human Behaviour By Kajal Rana, Puja Paliwal
- Operations Research By Dr. Qazi Shoeb Ahmad, Dr. Shakeel Javed, Dr.Mohd. Vaseem Ismail
- Principles Of Management By G. Murugesan
- PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT By S P SINGH
- समय–प्रबंधन (तकनीकें)