Fundamentals Of Software Engineering
| About The Book Fundamentals Of Software Engineering
Advancements and rapid developments have led to many ramifications in the ever-changing world of software engineering. This book, in its Fourth Edition, is restructured and extensively revised to trace the advancements made and landmarks achieved in the field. This book not only incorporates latest and enhanced software engineering techniques and practices but also shows how these techniques are applied into the practical software assignments. The chapters are incorporated with illustrative examples to add an analytical insight on the subject. The book is logically organised to cover expanded and revised treatment of all software process activities.
New to This Edition
The contents and presentation of all chapters have been improved thoroughly.
Large number of worked-out examples and practice problems.
This book is recommended in Sikkim University for BBA, MBA (Integrated), IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal for B.Tech Computer Science, Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, West Bengal for B.Sc (Computer Science), University of Gour Banga, West Bengal for M.Sc. (Computer Science), East Bengal University for M.Sc. (Computer Science), West Bengal, West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) for B.Tech, Biju Patnaik Technical University (BPUT), Odisha for MCA, NIT Rourkela for MBA, NIT Patna, NIT Jamshedpur, Aryabhat Knowledge University, Patna for B.Tech (CSE), Patna University, Central University of Bihar for M.Tech (CSE) NIT Mizoram, NIT Manipur, NIT Meghalaya, Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Managementt & Technology, Assam Engineering College, Jorhat engineering college, Gauhati university, Tezpur University, Adamas Institute Of Technology.
Undergraduate students of Computer Science and Engineering, a course in MCA, MBA and IT
Table of Contents:
- Modern Software Engineering
- Fundamentals Of Software Engineering
- Software Project Management eBook
- System Software Notes eBook
- Software Engineering By Bharat Bhushan Agarwal,Sumit Prakash Tayal
- UGC-NET, GATE, Software Engineering & Computer Science Test Preparation
- Electronics And Communication Test Preparations On Computer Hardware and Software Part 1
- Software Project Management By Bharat Bhushan Agarwal, Shivangi Dhall, Sumit Prakash Tayal
- Electrical And Software Based Design Of Automated Guided Vehicle Using Sensor Journal
- A Methodology For Measuring The Risk Associated With A Software Requirements Specification Journal