Fundamentals Of Digital Circuits
| About The Book Fundamentals Of Digital Circuits
The third edition of this well-received text continues to provide coherent and comprehensive coverage of digital circuits. Now, based on the readers demand, this new edition incorporates VHDL programs at the end of each chapter. It is designed for the undergraduate students pursuing courses in areas of engineering disciplines such as Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics, and Computers and Information Technology. It is also useful as a text for MCA, M.Sc. (Electronics) and M.Sc. (Computer Science) students. Appropriate for self study, the book is useful even for AMIE and grad IETE students.
Table of Contents:
Preface Symbols, Notations
- Fundamentals Of Digital Circuits
- Pulse Digital Circuits and Computer Fundamentals eBook By R Venkatraman
- Integrated Circuits eBook By K R Botkar
- Digital Fundamentals and Applications by Dr.C.K Chanda & Sumit Banerjee
- Digital Communications
- Digital Design
- Digital Principles and Logic Design Techniques by Arijit Saha & Nilotpal Manna
- Digital Photography Inside Out!
- ELEMENTS OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATION
- Principles Of Digital Electronics