This book is revised according to the new syllabus of mathematics of second semester for all Engineering colleges affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal (M.P.). This book also covers the B. Tech., (B.E.) B. Arch. II semester course of other Indian Engineering colleges. This book is divided into 12 chapters on the topics of the syllabus so that the students can easily understand the subject.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Lots of examples have been solved so that the students can understand working method to solve a problem.
2. Lot of pair has been taken on the emphasis of the concept of mathematics.
|Table of Contents:|
1. The Challenge of Management
2. Organization Planning, Design and Development
3. Management Planning and Control
4. Human Resource Planning and Management
5. Facility Location and Plant Layout
6. Maintenance Planning and Management
7. Materials Management
8. Financial Management
9. Managerial Economics
10. Total Quality Management
11. Marketing Management
12. Project Management
13. Information Technology and Management