| About The Book Engineering Chemistry
This book is specifically written to address the course curriculum in engineering chemistry for the first-year students of all branches of engineering. Most of the topics covered are customarily taught in various universities and institutes.
The book exposes students to fundamental knowledge in :
Treatment of water and types of corrosion and its preventive measures
Principles of chromatography and electrochemistry
Various laws of photochemistry along with mechanism of photosynthesis
Techniques for analysis of infrared, ultraviolet and visible spectroscopy, and principles of magnetic resonance spectroscopy
Analysis of phase equilibria in single and multi-component systems
Key Features :
Incorporates a number of solved problems to reinforce the understanding of the subject.
Includes a large number of diagrams to clarify the concepts discussed.
Contains chapter-end exercises to test students comprehension of theory.
Table of Contents:
1. WATER AND ITS TREATMENT
3. CORROSION AND ITS PREVENTION
6. MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY
7. NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE
8. PHASE EQUILIBRIUM
- Solid State Chemistry
- Concepts In Solid State Chemistry
- Engineering Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Textbook Of Physical Chemistry
- Group Theory And Its Applications In Chemistry
- Chemistry Test Preparations On Atomic Structure Part 1
- Chemistry Test Preparations On Atomic Structure Part 2
- Chemistry Test Preparations On Chemical Bonding Part 1
- Chemistry Test Preparations On Chemical Bonding Part 2