This book comprises five units which cover the entire syllabus. Topics like Water Technology, Electrochemistry and Corrosion, Energy Sources, Engineering Materials and Fuels and Combustion have been written in a simple and lucid manner. Most of these topics are traditionally taught in engineering chemistry courses in several universities and institutes. Figures and tables are incorporated wherever necessary to make the concept clearer. This book contains several solved problems, short questions with answers, review questions and also university question paper.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The chapters are written according to the latest syllabus of Anna University, Chennai(2013 Regulation)
2. The content is written in a simple language which is easy to understand.
3. Figures, diagrams and tables are given to explain the concepts clearly.
4. Short answer and Essay type questions are included.
5. Previous years,University questions are highlighted.
|Table of Contents:|
1. Water Technolog
2. Electrochemistry and Corrosion
3. Energy Sources
4. Engineering Materials
5. Fuels and Combustion
7. Question Paper, Anna University 2014