E-Commerce : An Indian Perspective
| About The Book E-Commerce
Electronic Commerce, popularly known as E-commerce is booming in India offering new ways of doing business. Referring to aspects of online business involving exchanges among customers, business partners and vendors, e-commerce has increased the speed and ease with which business can be transacted today, resulting in intense competition between enterprises. Companies are at the crossroads, with just two vistas ahead of themeither go online or go out of business. The comprehensive coverage of this Fifth Edition equips the students with the latest information on e-commerceconcepts, models, strategies, and techniques that can be used to build useful e-commerce applications.
Incorporates a new chapter E-commerce Laws and Taxation Issues.
Provides coverage of all elements of e-commerce including customer relationship, supply chain management, e-payment, e-security, mobile commerce, and Web designing.
Addresses key legal issues related to taxation, privacy, copyright, and so forth.
Gives the end-of-chapter Internet search exercises to help students develop analytical skills.
Defines key technical terms in the glossary.
Table of Contents:
- E-Commerce : An Indian Perspective
- Designing Systems For E-Commerce Journal
- E-Banking and E-Commerce: Emerging Issues in India
- E-Commerce By Neeshu Sharma and Atul Sharma
- Case Studies Of E-Commerce Adoption In Indonesian SMES: The Evaluation Of Strategic Use Journal
- E-Commerce Experiences In The Real Estate Industry A Preliminary Study In Regional Queensland Journal
- UGC NETJRFSET Commerce Paper II
- Dictionary of Economics and Commerce
- CBSE NET Commerce Syllabus 2016