About the Book
This book has been written based on the experience gathered
while teaching this subject over the last few years. The target
reader of this book are the undergraduage and graduate students of electronics.
Computer, IT, telecommunication and control and instrumentation Engineering. This
course is widely taught in all Engineering institutes. All the topics have been covered
in sufficient details to make this book suitable to comply with different syllabi
requirements. The primary emphasis of this book is to impact the readers a solid
concept of digital electronics devices.
1. Languages is simple and easy to understand.
2. Syllabus is strictly based on the revised syllabus of KU, MD (Rohtak) and
3. Each chapter is provided with numerous solved and unsolved problems.
4. Complete experiments according to the university syllabus has been provided.
5. Previous year solved question paper has been given.
6. Analytical and Mathematical approach is provided whenever necessary.
7. More than 1000 + solved numerical problems for better understanding of
the theoretical concepts.